A simple quote for today:
It [giving birth] was easier than having a tatoo.
I’ve not had a tatoo so I can’t vouch for the comparison… but this quote got me to thinking about other things that labor is easier than. If anyone can think of more, please leave a comment.
Labor is easier than:
- having a migraine for 3 full days …. every month.
- running a marathon (I read this one here and it was told to me by a client because I have never run a marathon…yet.)
- losing weight after labor
- keeping your mouth shut when some well-meaning individual tells you for the thousandth time… “If that were my child..”
- being a mom… though not nearly so much fun.
Read more Birth-Day posts here.